• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Jimmu

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Another wonderful year of living! Congrats from the bottom of my twilight princess heart piece!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡ :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
    bnNdxUN.png
    Jimmu, I'm sure you get messages like this every time someone transfers money for blogger to you. But when will I be able to access blogger? Will it do so automatically or will you have to do it manually?

Thank you.
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    It should work for you now :)
    PalaeoJoe
    PalaeoJoe
    Thanks Jimmu.
    Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text Zalgo text
    Hi Jimmu! ^^ I tried to change my avatar recently. My current one is 559 KB. I wanted to change it to this but I got an error message saying the file shouldn't exceed 500 KB. So I reduced the size of the file to 475 KB yet still I'm receiving the same error message. Is the avatar limit less than 500 KB?
    Jimmu
    Jimmu
    I'm not sure what was wrong there, as the limit looks fine, but I uploaded the avatar for you :)
    Eduarda
    Eduarda
    Thank you ^^
    The 525 rupees were for blogger only I accidentally hit enter before saying that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom