• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Woyogoyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm going to Rome tomorrow. The place I'm staying at has wifi, but I probably won't be able to post very often.
    Woyobroyo. You were my closest male friend at one point, did you know that? I didn't have many friends when I spent tons of time here, but now I'm incredibly happy and my life is moving forward. I'm not leaving the forum, but I'm almost never on (nor are you) and I don't want to never talk to you again. If you PM me, I'll send you my contact information, because I do really want to talk to you again. Thanks for being my friend. :)
    Woyobroyo. You were my closest male friend at one point, did you know that? I didn't have many friends when I spent tons of time here, but now I'm incredibly happy and my life is moving forward. I'm not leaving the forum, but I'm almost never on (nor are you) and I don't want to never talk to you again. If you PM me, I'll send you my contact information, because I do really want to talk to you again. Thanks for being my friend. :)
    Hmm. Don't know what to say.
    Hey, sorry to go all technical in the Hogwarts RP, But that's how I am. I'm a huge Harry Potter Geek, and I like everything to be correct.
    I know XD just, like, talking, and this thing called OC were you... um... its... its like an RP, were you use your OCs from other RPs
    right from the online dictionary! LOL 1. The material out of which something is made or formed; substance.
    2. The essential substance or elements; essence: "We are such stuff/As dreams are made on" (Shakespeare).
    3. Informal
    a. Unspecified material: Put that stuff over there.
    b. Household or personal articles considered as a group.
    c. Worthless objects.
    4. Slang Specific talk or actions: Don't give me that stuff about being tired.
    5. Sports
    a. The control a player has over a ball, especially to give it spin, english, curve, or speed.
    b. The spin, english, curve, or speed imparted to a ball: "where we could watch the stuff, mainly curves, that the pitchers were putting on the ball" (James Henry Gray).
    6. Basketball A dunk shot.
    7. Special capability: The team really showed its stuff and won the championship.
    8. Chiefly British Woven material, especially woolens.
    9. Slang Money; cash.
    10. Slang A drug, especially one that is illegal or habit-forming.
    v. stuffed, stuff·ing, stuffs
    v.tr.
    a. To pack (a container) tightly; cram: stuff a Christmas stocking.
    b. To block (a passage); plug: stuff a crack with caulking.
    c. Basketball To block (a shot or an opponent who is shooting), especially before the ball leaves the shooter's hands.
    a. To place forcefully into a container or space; thrust: stuffed laundry into the bag.
    b. Sports To shoot (a ball or puck) forcefully into the goal from close range.
    c. Basketball To dunk (the ball).
    a. To fill with an appropriate stuffing: stuff a pillow.
    b. To fill (an animal skin) to restore its natural form for mounting or display.
    4. To cram with food.
    5. To fill (the mind): His head is stuffed with silly notions.
    6. To put fraudulent votes into (a ballot box).
    7. To apply a preservative and softening agent to (leather).
    v.intr.
    To overeat; gorge.
    Idioms:
    stuff it Vulgar Slang
    Used as an intensive to express extreme anger, frustration, or disgust.
    stuff (one's) face Slang
    To eat greedily.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom