• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ZeldafreakCJM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Are you Mango from the comment sections of Zeldadungeon and Zeldainformer?
    BlueEyedBeast
    BlueEyedBeast
    Jk i read further down and found the answer to my question... Sorry to bother haha.
    fourth_of_july.png
    Hey ZeldafreakCJM, how it hanging?
    ZeldafreakCJM
    ZeldafreakCJM
    It's complicated. I live with my dad, my older brother, and my younger sister. We use to live in our own house, but a lot stuff happened and now we're living doubled up with my uncle. Well, I had to drop out right before I finished it, but it was an associates in fine arts. I'm ok at it, but I'm lazy and don't put as much effort as I use to into it. Do you enjoy programing?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    I'm sorry you going through so much, I hope things work out for you and your family. And As for living with your folks, there's nothing wrong with that, we all need help sometimes. I live with my family also. Oh that's too bad, I hope that you get back in. You can do it Zeldafreak^^!
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    That's too bad, isn't there something that you're passionate to make? Well I haven't done it before, but it's something that I would like to do. Anyway how you been doing lately?
    How would you like to join the premium member group? It only costs 700 credits, but there are many perks. Also, I doubt you will use those credits for much else.
    ZeldafreakCJM
    ZeldafreakCJM
    It's saying that "I don't have 738 to transfer" while trying to transfer 700. Is there a transfer fee?
    Mipha
    Mipha
    Ah, that's a glitch some people have been experiencing. Maybe try transferring 662 instead.
    Mipha
    Mipha
    You will still need to pay, but I've invited you.
    You wouldn't happen to be the member “Mango” on Zelda Universe's forum would you?
    ZeldafreakCJM
    ZeldafreakCJM
    Also sorry for the spammy wall of text, I thought this would all fit. :P
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Lol, wow. Yeah I do agree, I don't think Link should be changed. I'm not going to go in dept because... there is no way I can top what you just wrote, lol.
    ZeldafreakCJM
    ZeldafreakCJM
    lol, don't worry about it, I was just venting. <:P
    I've had fun chatting with you on the thread about whether Link should be a girl or not. I was going to talk to you about Animal Crossing but it looks like Pug beat me to it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom