• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

snakeoiltanker
snakeoiltanker
Not a whole lot. Been spending most my chat time on Skype. ZD quit working on my internet connection for some stupid reason, and forum was dry. But now I'm at an institution and only got my mobile data. Thought I would get in on some Breath of the Wild talk. How are u? U must have a new name cuz I don't recognize the name.
Dio
Dio
Ah yeah things were dry for a while, they picked up around E3 and now things have gotten quite dry again, though they seem to be improving. What kind of institution are you at? The name was G-King before. And I am ok thank you.
snakeoiltanker
snakeoiltanker
Ahh hell. What up G-King. Didn't recognize u with out the ganon pic. To be honest bub. I'm in a treatment center. My life became unmanageable due to my powerlessness over all the drugs I was doing. It was terrible, and going on for about 15 years. Getting clean by myself doesn't work, so I finally asked for some help and now I'm getting it. I got a little over 60 days clean now.
Dio
Dio
Good to hear you are getting the help you need. How long before you can come out?
snakeoiltanker
snakeoiltanker
I'll be where I'm at till November 8th. Trying to decide what I'm going to do after that.
Dio
Dio
Got any ideas?
Top Bottom