• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Salem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• boy2.jpg
    It's going to take some getting used to seeing you without a cat avatar. Truth be told, I still miss your cute Link avatar from even farther back.
    Reactions: Salem
    Salem
    Salem
    I thought it was about time for a change. I still have the old Link avatar if you want it.
    Hello Salem, I don't we've really had a talk with each other, so I guess I should break the ice here. :) How's it going? ^^
    Salem
    Salem
    Hi, everything is find, how are you doing.:)
    Am doing well, thanks. :) I just got off of my work, it was pretty hot over here. @. @
    Hello there!
    I know we have met in the past and we talked. I just noticed during my time here you have been liking a ton of my posts, haha. So I am just dropping by.
    Hi :)
    Reactions: Salem
    Salem
    Salem
    Hi, thanks for the follow.

Also I don't purposely like the posts of specif people, I just like posts regardless of who said them, if I liked a lot of your posts, that goes to show that you make good posts.:)
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Haha yeah I guess so! We seem to share many of the same ideals when it comes to Zelda games. BAHAHA!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom