• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
CrimsonCavalier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• D
    I finally tried Xenoblade X. Seems fun, but I don't have a tv and it seems like a pain to play through the whole thing on the gamepad so I might wait until christmas when I'm back home and hope for a sale around then and then finally play through it. Seems like something I might like so I'll definitely give it a chance now.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Hey, good to hear. Sorry I took so very long in responding. I have been extremely busy with school. It's definitely better on a TV. In fact, I couldn't imagine playing it on anything other than a nice big TV since some of the menu text is very small.
    maxresdefault.jpg
    :party:
    Hey buddy, how you been?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    That's great man, I'm proud of you! It looks like things are looking up for you, so make sure you keep up the good work alright^^. Also being a intern for the Department of Justice is like bringing you one step closer into be an attorney, so that's definitely something to be proud of:D.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    What about you man?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Me well I've been doing good, thanks for asking. School is going great for me so far, and I'm completing all my assignments on time. I just got 4 more weeks to go until I finish my first course. Anyway how you doing today Crimson?
    Hey CrimsonCavalier you wanna play some X this Friday at the same time?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Oh, well I hope your business well then. Anyway how you doing today?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I'm pretty good. Still high of that excitement that was the Zelda reveal yesterday. Pretty pleased by it. You?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    That's good to hear^^! Yeah I loved what I've seen, I can't wait to bomb some bokoblins:D! Or set them on fire:right:.
    Hey man, how it going?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I am doing some volunteering at this thing called the Veterans Law Institute. We pair veterans who can't afford lawyers with lawyers who are willing to work for free. Pretty cool stuff. What's wrong with your current college?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    You're doing the Lord's work Crimson, I respect that you want to help your fellow soldier out^^.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Well it's a lot of things, they take too long to give you financial aid, the teachers act like they don't want to teach there and are hard to deal with, not to mention I keep taking these stupid mandatory online homework and test assignments, because it's not saving my progress from a previous semester even though it supposed to-_-.
    How would you like to join the premium members club? It only costs a thousand credits.
    Mipha
    Mipha
    It is a special group for the richest members to chat with each other. Or you can just use it as a form of prestige.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Yeah, that sounds good! I don't really use the credits for anything else! What's the process?
    Mipha
    Mipha
    So you click the rupee tab on the bar at the top of the site, then click transfer. Make it out to me with 1000 Rupees, then send and I'll invite you to group.
    Hey CrimsonCavalier, you wanna play xenoblade chronicles x?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Great, maybe we can even get two more players from this site to make a full party:)? I also got skype, so maybe we can communicate through that too? Well just hang in there. Heh, I know what you mean, sometimes you just gotta take a break. Well okay, and thanks for understanding^^. So how you and your wife been doing?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Things have been good. She finally moved down here to Florida with me, so it's great! We're still in the tiny apartment I've been living in (it's more of a dorm room lol), so it's really cramped. That's another reason I haven't been able to play. I feel like it would be rude of me to not pay attention to her.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    I'm glad to hear that Crimson:D! Well as long as you two have each other, it doesn't matter what room your staying in^^. Ah don't worry, I understand. You gotta handle your business after all;). Just let me know whenever your available okay.
    Hey buddy, how you doing?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Cool, can't wait! So how you been doing lately? Also, what trip are you going on?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I've been great. So far the break has been wonderful. My wife and I are going to Mexico for Christmas to see my family. We'll be gone for about a week.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    That's good to hear. I'm glad to hear that. Wow, I didn't know your family live in Mexico. That's cool. Well I hope you two have a good time, and please be safe. Oh, and just in case I don't hear from you on Christmas. Merry Christmas CrimsonCavalier:D!
    I'm really feeling it.
    Reactions: Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Well as long as you have that bond with her, you two will never be alone. You two are one after all^^.

That's great! I hope that you play my levels someday when I get a Wii U and the game.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    We FaceTime every day so it's not that bad.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Yeah that's the spirit! Like I said before everything will workout, just keep focusing on school^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom