• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Triforce King
Triforce King
That's good to hear man! Military adventure? How was it? Cool, is your wife coming with you to visit your family as well? I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. I just order Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE from amazon.com yesterday, and just waiting for it, and besides that I haven't been doing much lately:-/.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
You'll have to let me know how the game is! I've heard good things about it so far, which is a relief, since it did not look very good. Yes, she's coming with me this time (she did not come on my military orders). The military thing was good. I was really busy, and now I'm just tired.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Okay, I make sure I let you know then. Yeah me too. Well it more about preference, if your a person that's into anime then you might like it. I think the gameplay looks fun as heck^^. Oh, well I'm glad that you guys are going to be together so you two can hang with your family:). That's good to know! What kind of training did you do? Well make sure you get some rest when you can, I know how it is to get tired haha.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I am a huge anime fan, as well as a huge JRPG fan. It's just that I think people were expecting a different kind of crossover. It looked disappointing from the previews, but I've heard really good things about it since it came out. I just worked in the pharmacy. It's what the Navy trained me in.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Me too:D! Cool, so I guess me and you got somethings in in common then, neat:). Well even from the beginning, Nintendo and Atlus never stated that it was a crossover, so I feel that it was the SMT and FE fans own faults that they gave their hopes up. Yeah, I hear that Famitsu gave it a 34 out of 40 and metacritic gave it a 82/100. Cool, so you got some medical experience under your belt. Are you certified?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Yeah, I guess that's true. Fans do that to themselves. Yeah, I was certified, but I let my certification expire to motivate me to do something else. I was too comfortable where I was, so I needed to light a fire under my own butt to get me moving!
Triforce King
Triforce King
Yeah, they got no one to blame but themselves. Well there's nothing wrong with bettering yourself, so whatever works for you I'm behind you all the way^^!

By the way, are you going to vote in the 2016 Golden Key Awards (Final Voting) thread?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I don't know what that is! What is it?
Triforce King
Triforce King
Triforce King
Triforce King
By the way, would you mind voting for our friend selicyc in Most Intelligent and Best Lurker. I really want selicyc to win something.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Thanks man! And sure, I'll vote for him!
Triforce King
Triforce King
You're welcome! Thanks Crimson, I appreciate it! Anyway how you doing today?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I'm doing fine! I'm voting now. I'm not voting in every category, because I never go into the role play section, so I don't know who the best role player is. Things like that. How are you? Summer is almost over :( School starts soon.
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's good to hear! Cool. Well that's alright, just pick the categories that interest you, but make sure you put selicyc in Most Intelligent and Best Lurker, since I think that would be his best chance of winning an award. I'm doing good thanks for asking. Yeah, it was nice while it lasted:(. I'm planning to go to school too.
Triforce King
Triforce King
I just went over my financial aid with one of people from the school, and they say that my pell grant will pay for a little bit for my classes, but I have to pay out of pocket-_-. The only way I could afford taking classes is if I can take out a loan, but I hate using loans-_-.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Loans are a hassle, but sometimes they're the only way. My wife took out loans to pay for pharmacy school, and it worked out for her. She's paying them back slowly, but at least she was able to get an education. It's not ideal.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Yeah your right, it's like the old saying goes you gotta do, what you gotta do. So I will make sure that I will pay them back. Anyway I'm sorry that haven't been talking to you for a while, I been busy with school and stuff, but I'm doing good. How you and your wife been doing? Oh and thanks for voting for me in that Awards thread.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Yeah man, not a problem! I've been busy with school as well. It's been busy, but it has been a good kind of busy.
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's good. Well that's good to hear, what you been up to with school?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I got accepted into one of the journals at school, which is a huge deal. Very exciting. I also got offered an internship with the Department of Justice, which is an even bigger deal. Which of course means I'm going to be incredibly busy for the next 6 months or so, but it will be worth it.
Top Bottom