• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

ZeldafreakCJM
ZeldafreakCJM
Ok, I guess. I'm very very bored, and also hungry as I'm sustaining myself on ramen noodles.

How's life for you?
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's good to hear! That's too bad, have you try watching anime? That's something I like to do when I'm bored. Why you just eating ramen noodles?

It's good, just working on getting into a online college.
ZeldafreakCJM
ZeldafreakCJM
Uh...I mean I've got plenty to do, but I'm lazy so I just sit around bored. :P Also, I spent too much of my last check on a ton of expensive food and really didn't buy anything to last, so yeah.

Also, that sounds like it's probably stressful but also exciting, which college if you don't mind me asking?
Triforce King
Triforce King
I hear ya man, I got those feels before. I think you should manage your money better, unless your staying with somebody.

Haha, yeah it is stressful, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm trying to go to SNHU.edu, I want to be a computer programming.
ZeldafreakCJM
ZeldafreakCJM
Well, sorta, I'm not living alone, so I wasn't just buying food for me, but I still need to manage my money better.

Also yeah, sometimes in life you gotta push yourself. Also that sounds really interesting, I hope you get in. I like to try and get another degree but I need to finish my art associates first.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Oh nice, do you stay with your parents, if you don't mind me asking? Yeah it's good to always save up for when you need it.

Exactly^^. Thanks, I really hope I get in too. Oh cool, what you got your degree in? Also I didn't know that you was into art, are you any good?
Top Bottom