• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Pen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• tumblr_mjn53fC0CE1qm7345o1_1280.jpeg
    Pen
    Pen
    Thanks, mate! Just what I needed to see before bedtime. :)
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Keepin Britain British m8!
    manchester_city_s_frank_lampard_hugs_team_mates_pa_547b411674.jpg
    Pen
    Pen
    D:
    There is no worse judge of yourself than yourself.
    kokirion
    kokirion
    That's what Mark wants you to think, my dear Dan. Even without a facebook account, facebook keeps tract of many webpages you visit on the internet. It's never been a choice. My argument still stands, MARK IS THE ENEMIE#$%. But to conclude the top 5, I'd say Vanessa and Obama are definitely equally close competitors
    Dan
    Dan
    True, but it takes seconds to install a few plugins to disable trackers. Furthermore to be extra safe you can always hide under a VPN.
    kokirion
    kokirion
    there are always exceptions to the rules. But the point of a theory is not full coverage, but general knowledge
    I legitimately believe that the Naruto manga would've been more interesting had Rock Lee been the protagonist instead.
    Reactions: Pen
    Pen
    Pen
    Oh yeah! He's so awesome! Without a doubt my favourite character in the series. And that fight against Gaara is one of the best fights in the show imo. ^^
    Dan
    Dan
    I've never watched Naruto but I did watch all of the video. I must say it's very accessible fight to watch and explains Lee's motivations well. Not going to lie, but the ending made me cry.
    Pen
    Pen
    There's a lot of awesome characters in Naruto, but to me Rock Lee is by far the coolest one. :)
    Pen
    Pen
    Rock Lee has by far become my favourite character pretty much since his first appearance in the Chunin exams. ^^ Right now I've just watched episode 135. They've come back home after failing at bringing Sasuke back from Orachimaru.
    Mido
    Mido
    Oh no! Sasuke is gone! Who else will the fan girls swoon over?

From what I recall, the rest consists of filler arcs, galore; however, some of the arcs are fun! I enjoyed the Land of Tea arc, despite its filler status!
    Pen
    Pen
    Neat! Looking forward to seeing the rest! :)
    I haven't played Mafia in years, and I suck at it, why are people nominating me o.o
    But either way, I definitely won't be able to meet that super active criteria >.> Sorry
    Pen
    Pen
    Haha don't worry about it! I haven't played Mafia in a really long time either and people were nominating me too. XD I declined since I don't have the time for it either, so don't worry about it at all. ;)
    Ha,ha,ha! I'm surprise you didn't add me.
    Pen
    Pen
    Haha yeah I was surprised too actually! I was certain I was already following you, but I guess not. DX
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Oh it's alright. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom