• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Sadia
Sadia
GET OFF MY PROFILE
kokirion
Eduarda
Eduarda
Sadia. What is the dot product of a=(4,27,15) and b=(3,19,32)
Mido
Mido
All of the above
Eduarda
kokirion
kokirion
Srishti, do you know when and why Sadu got so angry?
like, about life in general : /
Eduarda
Eduarda
Wat
Sadia
Sadia
XDDDD

ilu Srishti
Mido
Mido
This is fun
Eduarda
Eduarda
Btw Koki, Sadia and I are going on a date on Thursday :>

So sorry. But you're old news. She's interested in me now.
kokirion
kokirion
that's okay. I was only interested in her money anyway. A date, eeeew, than I'd have to pay for her
Sadia
Sadia
Koko doesn't know how broke I am xD

Also tbh I don't think I'd let a guy pay for me for no real reason other then being a guy, seems kinda old -fashioned, don'tcha think? o.o
Eduarda
Eduarda
Same. I'd find it super adorable but I'll insist I pay for everything and won't back off and we'd eventually get into a big fight over it and break up :)
Mido
Mido
Coming next fall: Zelda Dungeon's newest romantic Comedy! A payment gone wrong, suitors run amok; but one young, no-nonsense gal stands tall in the face of it all! Featuring music by BTS, Sadia stars in Sadia: Shades of Summer !

Advanced ticket sales coming next week
Sadia
Sadia
This year's highest grossing movie!!!

Although the music has to be featured by EXO :D
Mido
Mido
Fair enough! My sappy K-Pop knowledge left me with little options!

I do need to eventually cast this movie, though!
Eduarda
Eduarda
My favourite band is BTS while Sadia's favourite band is Exo :>

Aaahh I wish I could pull you into a chair and make you watch Exo Showtime. Every episode is so fun and hilarious and I think it's a great way to get into a band and know their members. I looovved watching it when Sadia showed me
Mido
Mido
Showtime!? Oh boy!
Eduarda
Eduarda
Every episode is an hour long but it's packed with laughs :P

BTS has Rookie King and American Hustle Life, but both of those are even more cringy than Exo Showtime xD
Top Bottom