• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Feverish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Rm3hJ.jpg
    Dio
    Dio
    I should report you for that. Talos worship is banned.
    Feverish
    Feverish
    My ancestors are smiling upon me, Imperial, can you say the same?
    Noticed you reading the current game thread for mafia. If you want to join we'd love to have you in the section. There's gonna be a new small game soon (though it might not be a great beginner game) and a new large game after the Smash Bros one. We love having new players to help the section grow.

Also, props to the Bloodborne cover :)
    Feverish
    Feverish
    I'd rather not, I can't even deal well with just talking to one person for a long amount of time. Mafia threads have a lot more than one person so ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Johnny Sooshi
    Johnny Sooshi
    No problem, I can understand that. Open invitation all the same. If you ever want to come check it out we'd enjoy having you :)
    Bah I shouldn't argue with people, all that'll really happen is hurt feelings and my bad points
    Loving the All Dogs Go To Heaven avatar! Rip Charlie.
    Reactions: Feverish
    Feverish
    Feverish
    All Dogs Go To Heaven is one of my favorite childhood movies, I watched it so many times with my biological father. Good memories
    Finally finished art I owed a few people so I can get back to what I REALLY want to draw
    I'm actually loving Microsoft edge and windows 10 overall since updating last night this is great
    Hey, I'm a big FE fan, but probably the biggest Zelda fan you'll ever meet. If you need any help with Zelda let me know!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom