• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Lozjam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey man, I hope there are no hard feelings between us!
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Absolutely none! Don't worry about it
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Oh yes! I forgot to tell you. I just learned I got 7,000 a year for my performance scholarship! Which is one of the biggest performance scholarships my school has gotten..... I can't believe my playing is worth $28,000 to be honest....
    Hey m8. Just thought you would be interested, I am almost to the ZDC chapter where you appear. Here is a snippet from the most recent chapter.

"Hey, wait!" Bok said enthusiastically, "I know a better scientist. His name is Professor Lozerius Lozjam, and he overanalyzes EVERYTHING ZD."
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Yeah, that's awesome! Great!
    Hey there, I just noticed that I have been writing your name wrong ever since I first started posting here. I always thought it was Lojzam, when it's in fact Lozjam. Sorry about that mate.
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    I didn't even notice! Hahahahahahaha! Wow, that's a funny name though, it doesn't necessarily roll off the tongue as easily though.
    Soul
    Soul
    You think so? It's the other way around for me. Your real nickname kind of sounds like a dutch person saying "let's jam" to me.
    YO CAN YOU POKEMON NOW
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    GGs again. Very nice strategy! I now have a reason to get back an awesome team again. But just you wait until we play Smash >;)
    Link Floyd
    Link Floyd
    Yep you're totally gonna beat me there haha. Good night! It was fun. :)
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    It was! Good night! But wait.... Hmmmm.... I wonder which one will be the better Pokken played hahaha. Anyway, it was great!
    Christmas-Zelda.png
    Hey, since you got the game now Lozjam, do you want to put your NNID in the group?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Yeah I guess. Yeah but at a time, I didn't have a choice. Thanks I appreciate that, but I think I'm going to wait until I can extract those 10 songs from the USB since I already paid for them, and then you can give me the rest. So I let you know what songs I need and I don't need. Thank you Lozjam^^.
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    I should probably tell you.... The reason that the USB is causing problems.... Is because Nintendo made it so you cannot download it nor move it anywhere.... So yeah...
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Yeah I know about it, it's like they doing everything in their power to make sure that this game doesn't sell well. I think there's a way I can take songs out of the USB, so I'm going to try it on Xmas. After I do that, all I have to do is format it, and bam! It will be a regular USB. I wanted to use it for my Wii U, but since it's can only carry 10 songs, I don't think it will have enough space for that.
    Hey, how are you? :)
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Hey Ari, I am doing very well. How are you? :)
    Link Floyd
    Link Floyd
    I'm doing well! ^^ Sorry for the late reply, I've been so busy packing and working on recording some new music. How's music going for you? :lemmy:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom