• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Sorry man ... I saw your message on Miiverse the other day, but it was a few days too late. I have been kind of tired of Xenoblade for a while. I lost interest in the game, but I think I need to get back into it.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I'll get back into it soon. This week I have a huge paper due on Monday, so let me see if I can finish it before the week is over, and if I can, we'll definitely play next week. I haven't been ignoring you on purpose, I promise!
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
It's just that when I've been in the mood to game, I've been playing Metroid: Zero Mission or Mario Kart 8 ... I feel bad because we said we'd play before you got your Wii U, so I'll definitely hold myself to that!
Triforce King
Triforce King
It's alright Crimson, don't worry. I know how it is to get tired of playing the same game for a long time. Well okay, and I wish you good luck on your paper. Don't worry man, I know how busy you are, and to be honest, I think I'm the one who needs to apologize to you. I'm sorry haven't been talking to you that much either, and I'm sorry I haven't reply to your comment awhile back.
Triforce King
Triforce King
I just don't know why, but I been slacking lately on replying and posting to other people on here, or just in general. But it still no excuse for the way I'm acting, so I apologize:(. Well don't worry about it, sometimes you just in the mood to play your favorite games, so don't feel bad.
Triforce King
Triforce King
I totally understand where you coming from^^. Anyway, I'm looking forward to us playing together whenever your ready, and who knows maybe you can even do a video on it in your channel?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Yeah that would be really cool to do a video! I'm working on the paper now, and I hope to be done tonight. Just taking a quick break because the brain can't take much more! And no need to apologize! I take breaks from ZD from time to time too!
Top Bottom