• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
:D I'm great! How are you Ari? I've been meaning to ask are you getting better? I really hope you are.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Not really...I have to go to the hospital because it's gotten really bad. At least I able to get help which is good. I'm glad you're doing okay. ^^
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Is the therapist at the hospital? Yeah just kerp up with getting help. I don't want anything bad to happen to you Ari. Your one of my best friends.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
You too I would be so sad if something happened to you. I just hope they're able to help I'm so scared
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, ok? Just focus on yourself. There is nothing wrong with focusing on yourself.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
So what have you been up to? Listen to any good music? I'm sure you have. ^^
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I've been in my garage practicing some Pantara riffs, pissing my neighbors off with the noise.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Sweet! It's always fun to piss off the neighbors. ;) I have a good friend who's really into Pantera. I like their sound but I can't really seem to get into them.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Well what albums are you listening to?
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
I never listened to any albums, my friend recommended a few songs for me years ago so I only listened to those. Wish I could remember them. :(
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Well I can steer you in the right path! The first song I'd recommend is “Walk” which is off the album Vulgar display of power. That's the album I'd say they really found their sound and began innovating metal music.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Ahhh I remember this song. I really like the music, but I can't seem to get into because of the guy singing. I'm sorry. XD
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
You don't like it? Aww. Shoot. Well I understand.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
But hey, you gotta admit Dimebag Darrel shreds the guitar, right? Unfortunately he died.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Ah :( Yeah I love the guitar, so that's a thing hehe. :D I guess as a singer I'm extremely picky haha
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Yeah, but that's the whole point of Pantera, it's heavy. I think it's allright for screaming.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
I really want to like it lol. Thing is, I do, just the singing gets on me nerves after awhile.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Do you like Marilyn Manson?
Top Bottom