• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Pen
Pen
Thanks so much, ALIT! And yeah, my birthday just started like two hours ago here in Sweden. ^^ It's been a while, how've you been doing? :)
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Sorry about not getting back to you earlier. I've mostly been busy. This semester is rather packed for me, so it feels like all I do is eat, sleep, and study on weekdays. It's nice to hear from you too again. How is life in general?
Pen
Pen
It's good! There's some difficulties getting Ari to stay here with me in Sweden, so we are gonna have to be appart for some time starting this April, but we'll live through it and be together soon again.

What are you studying? :)
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Sorry for the late reply on my part yet again, Pendio. I have a bad habit. I'm majoring in chemistry and psychology, which has proven to be an interesting combination, but rather challenging on the chemistry end. Six hours of lab a week is a pain. Sorry for my ignorance, but are you studying anything right now?
Top Bottom