• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DARK MASTER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Looking for links arsenal stuff I couldnt remember, also seen alot of people revamping the link vs cloud thing because of the supes vs goku 2.
    Hey, No biggie...if you do change your mind and wanna drop some knowledge, feel free to post some cool stuff.
    DARK MASTER
    DARK MASTER
    Curious how you got involved with ZD though?
    Welcome to the Zelda Dungeon Forums! Be sure to read the rules and send me a message if you have any questions!
    Hay um..I've been looking around and I can't seem to find out how to upload photos here, I just want to know how, from what I can tell you need to put you're picture on a hosting site first? Thanks in advance.
    *claps slowly and steps out of the shadows* An impressive introduction, sometimes a good first impression is all it takes. Ah, where are my manners? Welcome to ZD, where the big boys play their games. Think you got what it takes to make it here? I like your enthusiasm, you got the heart, you got the spirit, but if that's all have in you, I'm afraid you won't last long here. I'm not one to judge by first look, but I'd say you got promise in you, but you're unproven. How do you prove yourself? well, I'm afraid I can't help you there. It wouldn't really count if I just gave you all the answers, now would it? This is a journey, one to find the answers to how great your strength truly is. Don't get discouraged though, if you really have that aura I sense from you, it'll come to you.

See you on the boards, kid.
    How much does death cost because I accidentally gave link life and now hes gonna die if I dont buy some death for him to cure his life
    Hi DM. I am Malon and I am the cutest Milk seller you will ever see. Nice to meetcha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom