• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ganondorf
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About Trophies

• Bless my cats for both foolishly thinking I am baking something yummy at midnight... it's dirt. Dirt & leaves for my bugs. I'm normal.
    Yeah, I am alive (for what that's worth). To be clear, you added the correct Discord account (DARK MASTER#5671), but when you added me initially I could not tell who you were--I don't check this forum nowadays very often--so felt confused (if you told me in a DM who you were I may not have responded in time because I was sleeping then). Anyhow, when we get a proper chance to talk on Discord know that I owe you something in particular that I need to thank you for privately. Stay safe though, friend.
    Haven't said much on it since I haven't been playing LoZ in a looong time, but I want to get back into it of course due to BotW 2 news. My partner had a stroke in January that drastically changed our lives, so I haven't had much time for gaming as of late. I'm really trying, though! Just thought I'd leave a little update here...
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I hope you guys will get through it.

What do you think of the new Zelda game?
    Ganondorf
    Ganondorf
    The newest one? I'm pretty excited about it!
    Well. Today's been awful. Water pump broke, so I have no water for who knows how long. No means to fix it, & no funds to buy water in the mean time. Life's great.
    OKAY. I am alive. I know I do this a good- every two, what- three years now? Yes. What HAS the King of Evil been up to. New college, new me, life is hectic. Global pandemic & all that. I lost some family members, & my eldest cat died recently, sending me into a deep depression & I haven't been at all social! Apologies for dropping off the face of the planet like that, but if you know me, that's normal. I MIGHT chatter on here from time to time but I don't really... play LoZ anymore. I still of course love the series, but I don't really know what to DO here anymore, I suppose.

OTHER THAN THAT... hello again?
    I don't know what happened to the site, but all these flashing avatars (Pulsing? Whatever.) are making me feel very sick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom