• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Lozjam
Lozjam
Not yet , I'm not ready to do online stuff lol.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well ok, You can put it in the group whenever your ready. So how's the game so far?
Lozjam
Lozjam
Absolutely fantastic! I'm loving every second of it!
Triforce King
Triforce King
Great, great:D. I'm glad you're having a goodtime^^. As for me, I'm going to be a little traditional, and wait till Christmas to open mine. Well give the Growth hell for me. By the way, have you heard about that USB flash drive-_-?
Lozjam
Lozjam
Yeah... Damn Nintendo...
Triforce King
Triforce King
Damn them to hell:mad:! And you know what, I'm such a idiot:oops:. I found out the problem to why I couldn't download anything off my laptop, and it could be fix with just a simple press of a button. So now I'm thinking, I could of just bought the standard edition and downloaded all the songs off the internet to my ipod, and now I'm stuck with this crappy USB:(. I guess this is what they called irony.:sweat::oops:
Lozjam
Lozjam
But that art book and art panel still make it worth it. Plus the USB only had 10 songs on it anywsy. If you want to, I can give you the whole soundtrack via google drive
Top Bottom