• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
AncientPoe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I JUST remembered that last night you wanted to talk to me about something. What was that about?
    Ever make hearty salmon in the end?
    AncientPoe
    AncientPoe
    Hopefully I'll be making it tonight. All week was a weird succession of things stopping me from getting the Salmon, and last night my stomach was feeling a bit off so I didn't want to risk making a new dish.
    Reactions: Dio
    AncientPoe
    AncientPoe
    Also, it's um.... hypothetically possible that I uh.... tried to reply without my glasses on and uh... accidentally reported you instead. And I mean... uh.... if that had happened, HYPOTHETICALLY UH.... how might I undo that?
    Dio
    Dio
    I expect it wont matter. They will see the report and realise there is no rule broken.
    Were you hoping to be on the podcast? We're always looking for new people if you're interested :)

Add me on Discord at Tristan#0425 and I'll send you a link to join our podcast server!
    AncientPoe
    AncientPoe
    Yes I am. I've been talking with Pendio. I will do this when I get home.
    I haven't seen you inawhile
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    I think we'll find out everything this upcoming E3.
    AncientPoe
    AncientPoe
    WE DAMN WELL BETTER!!! They've been too silent for far too long. They do want people to remember that Zelda exists, right!? The longer they take, the more impossible it will be for the game to live up to the hype.
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    I'm pretty sure they'll do a big reveal at E3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom