• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• It's been awhile, how have you been?
    Reactions: A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Hello, my friend. Today was my older brother's birthday, so I wished him the best. Other than that, it was a lazy day for me. Semester starts on Monday. How have you been?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Well that's wonderful, I'm glad to hear that^^. Well we all need lazy days from time to time. Really, that's great. I hope you have a goodtime in your classes. I been doing alright, played a little of Xenoblade Chronicles X today. So are you ready to go back to school?
    57fe766615f95a334ab02741b47bc1ce.jpg
    Hey! Sorry for my late reply. Yeah, I was playing OoS this one day and I came here for the walkthrough, but I browsed though the forums and I logged on and started to post a little.

So, yeah, I've been here on and off remembering when I was highly active here. Such memories of this site.
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    A lot of people are saying One Piece vs. Naruto, but to a Zelda lover, like me, it's Tetra vs. Sheik. :P
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    That's a hard one. I like Tetra and Sheik, so I can't choose between them. But everybody knows that ninjas are better:right:. I just wish that I get to play it because I love that type of debate:kawaii:.
    Not much man, just got carried away with college that I never had a chance to be active on here anymore. How's everything with you?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I feel you, bro. I've still been hanging out here and there.

It's a busy semester for me with the likes of biochemistry, statistics, and physics.

It's nice to see you again. You were a great poster back in the day.
    Koosholts
    Koosholts
    Glad to hear things are working out for you :)! I'm a physics major myself, so I don't get much diversity other than just Math and Physics haha.
    The Cubs take on the Mets.
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I've never cared for baseball.
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    The Cubs haven't been in the World Series in almost 70 years, they haven't won one in about 100. Just to see them in the playoffs is a big deal. Surely you know the story of the Curse of the Goat? Almost everyone in Chicago knows it.
    Let me ask you: what's your favourite Halo game?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Combat Evolved is still my favorite. I loved the campaign along with the always fun multiplayer. Halo 3 comes in a close second.
    Truffles
    Truffles
    Ooh! I too love the multiplayer in Combat Evolved. Even though people might say it's primitive or something. But I love using that old m6d pistol! It seems way better than it was in later games.
    So, anyway, I think that's my favourite Halo as well, with Reach in second place.
    Truffles
    Truffles
    And shout-out to Marathon, if that's allowed. :P
    I loved the crazy AI story stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom