• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Lozjam
Lozjam
Indeed it has! I have missed you man! Nothing much is going on with me. How about you?
Triforce King
Triforce King
I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you lately. I been real busy with college work.
Lozjam
Lozjam
Don't worry, I perfectly understand. I perfectly, perfectly understand.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Ok. So what you been playing lately?
Lozjam
Lozjam
Videogame-wise? I have been playing Mario Maker, Final Fantasy X HD, and I am doing my third playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles(I am in the tomb of the High Entia). Musically, I am still playing Bach Cello Suite Number 1, Popper Etudes, and Elgar's cello concerto in e minor.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well I mean videogame-wise, but that's nice that you play music too^^. How is Mario maker? :P Oh, so you going after melia then, cool. Cool:cool:
Lozjam
Lozjam
What are you playing currently? OH and Mario Maker is fantastic. I really do love it.
Oh don't remind me -_-........ The cringe.....
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well I haven't been playing anything lately, the closest I been to playing a game is when I was on a bus Wednesday playing some persona q. That's great to hear^^! Ha,ha,ha! Well what don't kill you make you stronger lol!
Lozjam
Lozjam
Hahaha yeah. So what are you working on currently for College? I don't quite recall what you are majoring in...
Triforce King
Triforce King
Oh, my apologies. I'm majoring in computer programming. I'm also taking college success, introduction to computers, interpersonal relations and professional development, English, and math.
Lozjam
Lozjam
Very interesting! That would have been my major had I not decided to go into music. I took a whole class in High School as well. I really enjoyed it. But I only want it to be a mild hobby. I just like music education more
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well you gotta do what you love:).
Triforce King
Triforce King
So what do you think of that USB drive in that Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition?
Lozjam
Lozjam
I love the design, I don't think I will love the space though. I already have my SE preordered :3
I am getting it more for the artbook though, that thing will be absolutely amazing
Triforce King
Triforce King
I'm glad you preordered in time. I'm the opposite, I'm more for the soundtrack, so I'm a little bummed out that they only give us 10 songs out of 90-_-.
Lozjam
Lozjam
Eh... That's what the internet is for >:)
It will be fine though. I would gladly take the gigantic artbook with exclusive content over something I can get for free on the internet.
Top Bottom