• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey ALiT when is the voting round for the last Writing Comp going up? I wasn't the only one who wrote an entry... right?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Unfortunately, you were the only one to submit an entry. I could start doing what Mamono did at start entering myself, but as the host, I'd prefer not to.
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Eesh. Well why not just start another round. I'd rather not even get awarded a medal for winning by default, I don't mind my name being in the list of winners though.
    Hey ALIT, it's been a while since I've last seen you around. o/
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Hey, koki!

Yeah, I was a bit inactive earlier in the year. June and July saw me making a bit of posts, but I toned down a bit recently in preparation for the fall semester.

I saw you here and there, but you mostly posted in groups.

What's new with you? \o
    kokirion
    kokirion
    I'm not that active either. Just here and there with the CCC people, but I hardly speak any friends on ZD outside of that cult nowadays.

Final week of summer break : / My summer has been so exhausting I kind of need a break right at the start XD
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I feel you, bro. I just started my fall semester today. It's my third year of university, a day this semester's schedule is a tough one. Sometimes you just gotta keep trudging.
    I gotta say mate, for someone wearing a helmet, it's not difficult for one to infer from what you say and what you do here that you're a really kind and nice fella. You got my respect, champ. ^_<
    D
    Injustice: Mods Among Us
    Hey man, how you feeling today?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    There are no private lobbies in the game yet. An update on Wednesday will add that feature.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Oh that's good to hear maybe we might see some splatoon tournaments in the competition thread. Heck, I even made a thread yesterday in the competition thread asking why no one came up with this idea, but Repentance as usual was in full dick mode calling my question silly and locking my thread.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    I mean I don't have a Wii U yet or the game so I'm in the dark about the details, I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. *Sigh!* These freaking mods and admins Man:dry:
    I believe that we have yet to formally introduce ourselves to one another, so I guess I will break the ice here. ^^ I am Sagitarius, how are you?
    Reactions: A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I'm pretty good. I've been watching quite a bit of the ZD Marathon. How are you?
    Eh, I had a Truth or Dare with lozjam earlier and got that over with. I have basically been watching MMDs on YouTube and chilling.
    108575.gif
    Thanks for keeping it fresh on the forums. I also like how you keep to your own opinion but are willing to explain it well so we can all understand it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom