• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Scarfed
Scarfed
Hi
Hey, how are ya? I just noticed that we never really had a conversation, so I thought I'd break the ice. ^^
Scarfed
Scarfed
Life is going good for me at the moment so I can't complain. And how are you? To be honest I'm not really that active on this forum so talking to me might be a little waste of time. :S But I'm glad that you took your time to start a conversation. ^^
Well, I am doing well. I will be starting my second year at the University of Hawaii next week, which I am looking forward to. ^^ As for my forum activity, I will be entering Round 15 of the Drawing Competition. :)
Scarfed
Scarfed
Sounds cool! What are you studying? I'm about to start studying game development in about a week or so. :)
Well, I am majouring in art and minoring in Japanese. I have always enjoyed drawing, and I wish to become a comic artist in Japan in the future. Fortunately, I have been blessed with the ability to converse in fluent Japanese. ^^
Scarfed
Scarfed
Wow that is so cool! Am I wrong to assume that you are a fellow Anime/Manga lover?
You are correct to assume that I am a manga lover. ^^
Scarfed
Scarfed
So what kind of manga do you read?
My taste is rather old fashioned, but I like Doraemon and works by Teduka Osamu. When it comes to the modern ones, they would have to be Fairy Tail, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, and Kasane.
Scarfed
Scarfed
hmm I never read doraemon and I've never even heard of Kasane. I've seen the Brynhildr anime though and I'm still reading Fariy tail. ^^ Altough it looks like fairy tail is soon going to be over with the next arc. :/
Doraemon is considered to be the best kids manga in Japan, and I see nothing to belie that. As for Kasane, it is relatively unknown even in Japan, but I love its story and its settings, it really gets to the psychological side of human beings, particularly women. And yeah, the anime for Brynhildr wasn't that great in my opinion, and Fairy Tail shall be missed. TT w TT
Scarfed
Scarfed
Yeah I've heard from multiple sources that the Brynhildr manga is better than the anime. I should read it whenever I have the time for it.
There are like 152 chapters to it at the moment, and I could say that it is much more interesting than Elfen Lied.
Scarfed
Scarfed
Speaking of things that I should do I haven't even got around to watch Elfen Lied.
Top Bottom