• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Squirrel
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
how are you and the lady? :3
Squirrel
Squirrel
We be good c: We just got done watching the entire Harry Potter movie series together xD
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Cute. <3 When do you go back to school?
Squirrel
Squirrel
thursday in a week and a half
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
You excited for your last year of hs? ;)
Squirrel
Squirrel
Si. Of course some people mistook me for a senior when i was a freshman and everybody thought i was a senior last year and I've already had a couple people guess that I'm in college now xD
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Hahahaha well you're almost there! Don't rush it hehe. What classes are you taking?
Squirrel
Squirrel
I've got my easy classes: AP Stats, Music Theory 2, Adv. Orchestra and Adv. Chorus (you do extra work in those two), P.E., and Gifted Seminar

And then there's the harder classes: AP Physics 2 and AP Physics C (yes it goes 1, 2, C), Economics which switches to Intro to Law halfway through the year, and Contemporary Lit. which switches to Creative Writing
Squirrel
Squirrel
And Orchestra and Chorus take a study hall each for sectionals which will leave me with absolutely no study halls xD
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Wow xD that's one hell of a schedule you go going there. All the music classes sounds like a lot of fun though!
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
*got
Squirrel
Squirrel
Si :3 They should be. But also I've got dat AP Phsyics C at the very end of the day but it's actually just going over the same material as AP Physics 2 but with Calculus and it's harder.
Top Bottom