• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I forgot my Skype too. D: I'm Alys on there. Same avatar. XD
    M
    Moonstone
    Yeah I just logged in over there XD It's so weird now. I was there even a week ago and it wasn't quite like that. I like how simple this place is.
    Blue Star
    Blue Star
    Right? The people that go there comment how ZU is better, but it's cluttered and it constantly doesn't load. D:
    It's been so long, how've you been? :D And thank you, it's actually Len Kagamine! ^^ I actually came back because I've been frequenting ZU for awhile, and there's this guy named Lord Vain on there. Lo and behold, it's the same one! He summons you to Zelda Universe. Or a Skype message, lol. ^_^
    M
    Moonstone
    I'll go over and let him know I forgot my Skype log in T____T again. Who are you over at ZU? I think my name there is Furie now.
    You keep changing your username on me.
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Lol, I rock climb and do mutiple outdoor activities. A few years ago friends and me climbed Mt. Fuji, that was fun. I oftentimes go to California and Nevada since there are a lot of good places to go rock climbing there.
    M
    Moonstone
    Nice! I've never been to Japan but have always wanted to. Do you live in the US?
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Now I see why you like this show so much:eek:
    Reactions: Moonstone
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    I know my little 8 year cousin Jeremy loves watching, he always telling me do I know what's going on in the show, I be like no Jeremy, I don't watch the show. ha,ha. But kids you gotta love them^^
    M
    Moonstone
    You should totally watch the show!! It's definitely geared towards most ages. But, I'm a lover of cartoons, so maybe I'm biased.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    I don't know, I'm more geared towards adult cartoons and anime
    Sarah! By Din, it's been a long time since the old days. I'm a different person than I was then. And I'm glad you were there to share in them with me, because you guys, you guys were some of my only friends. You mean so much to me, and I don't want to lose you. I'm not leaving the server, but life's been happening so much lately, and I haven't been on in months. Who knows how long it'll be before I return? But I want to talk to you again, I love talking to you. If you want contact info I'd be happy to give it to you, of course. You were like a big sister to me when I was younger, so thank you. :)
    M
    Moonstone
    Sure thing. I think you had DL confused for me. Her name isn't Sarah. But shoot me a message here anytime. I don't come around much any more, but I do at least once a week to check my messages.
    Hypernova
    Hypernova
    XD I accidentally started typing your message on hers, and I think I forgot to fix part of it.
    Sarah, did you draw those non-existing eevee evos? Or just from someone else who did draw them?
    M
    Moonstone
    It's just an image I saw on reddit a long time ago. I was able to find it again with a quick google search. Not sure who originally made it, but it wasn't me. I wish I had the talent. =p
    Xa
    Xa
    Oh, I see. Still, thanks for showing them. They sure look super cool. ^^
    Hey Sarah, how you doing?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Lol, well it happens. With that medicine, you will be able to get a goodnight sleep. So how you and your husband getting along?
    M
    Moonstone
    Very well. It's actually our families we're not getting on as well with. They're kinda pulling us this way and that, trying to dictate our lives even though we're adults now, with our own plans in mind.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    That's good to hear! Yeah, that's parents for you. Well they just trying to lookout for you two, but at the end of the day you guys are adults just like you said and its your life, but try not to be so mad at them. Deep down, they care about you two, they just want you to be safe^^
    What's your favorite Steven Universe Episode and your favorite song?
    M
    Moonstone
    Favorite song is Do it for Her. I have the whole thing memorized and I sing it on my way home from work.

My favorite episodes are the Lapis Lazuli episodes. I really like learning about the gem culture and how they are so different from the Crystal Gems we know and love.

How about you?
    TheRizardon
    TheRizardon
    My favorite song is Stronger than you. I LOVE it. I have it memorized like you with Do it for Her.

My favorite episode is Keystone Motel or any episode focusing on Garnet and Ruby/Sapphire.
    M
    Moonstone
    I love all the music from Steven Universe. It's all so good!!
    Umm, Sarah...what's up with your Mii? Sugar Rush??? *snickering*
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Hmm, so it does work. Well moving and changes can be stressful and scary, but that how life is, its a ever flowing current, that we are unable to fully control, all we can do is adapt, but just because we can't fully control it, doesn't mean we have to give into despair. Just remember that whatever happens know that you two have each other. As long as you have that, nothing can break your bond.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Or the bond of your families^^
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    I hope that helps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom