• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Hey! I'm doing just fine. Just hanging out! You?
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's good. Hanging out and making more videos you mean:). I'm doing good too, just chillin^^
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Well, I am actually done with all the recording I'm going to do for a while! I already have all of the Wind Waker videos edited and uploaded, I just have to publish them. Then, I'll be doing an original Legend of Zelda walkthrough that I already recorded (just have to edit, but that won't take long), then I already recorded the next two series!
Triforce King
Triforce King
Wow, it looks like you got a lot to do, it must be fun making walkthroughs? I don't know if I could do that, I'm one of those procrastinating type lol.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
It isn't that much work. I just have to upload the vids, they're already recorded. And the way I see it, it isn't that much work. I'm already going to be playing the game, might as well record myself playing it! LOL!
Triforce King
Triforce King
Yeah, I guess you might be right. LOL! True. So besides WW and splatoon, what other wii u games you play?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I really like Mario Kart 8 a lot. I LOVE Bayonetta 2. Of course, I'm waiting on Xenoblade X and Fatal Frame with very little patience! I downloaded Paper Mario and EarthBound for the VC, and they are AWESOME. EB especially is really good.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Cool, sound like you got a good library of games:) You know the old saying, good things happen to those who wait. I tell you what, when I get a wii u I play Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade X, and splatoon with ya? I don't think I can get into EarthBound, but its cool you are.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Absolutely. Those three games alone are worth getting a Wii U for. I mean, I'm assuming Xenoblade X will be worth it going by the original.

What about EarthBound did you not like?
Triforce King
Triforce King
You ain't lying:). I'm sure it is judging by the positive reviews I hear from Japan.

I love jrpgs rpgs srpg, but I just don't like rpgs that have the first person perspective in there games, I like to see my characters when they attack.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Oh I gotcha. Yeah, that was a bit odd at first to me too, but after a while I hardly noticed. It's got a lot of really interesting mechanics, like the rolling HP meter, which was a life-saver many times! Plus the game is just hilarious. The writing is brilliant.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Its good you adjusted to it. How come it was a life-saver? Yeah I think some of the material was base on real events that happened Also fuzzy pickles??? No, just no.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Ha! Fuzzy pickles is the worst thing! But the reason scrolling HP is great is because say you take 350 damage. It isn't instant. Your health scrolls down, so if you manage to heal yourself before your health reaches zero, you survive. So you have to be fast, but it can be the difference between life and death!
Top Bottom