• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Kyru
Kyru
As in?? Besides video juegos? Sports stuff. Science. Spikeball has been a big thing lately. Collecting old videa games. I think that's enough for you to work with for now.
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
Oooooh, science. I wanna go into chemistry as my major. It's my favorite. Also, which video games are you collecting?
Kyru
Kyru
Any Nintendo that I like/ remember as a kid. NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Gameboy, GBA, etc. But yeah I'm majoring in Chemical Engineering so go chemistry!
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
Oooooh, chemical engineering was an idea of mine! What college do you go to? Is CE hard?
Kyru
Kyru
I go to YSU. MMMMMM... Well for me, I don't think it's that hard, however for everyone else... different story. Chemical Engineering to sum it up for you is the Math and Physics behind all chemical processes used in industry aka making chemical for the world.
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww physics
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
Physics is the bane of my existence.
Kyru
Kyru
Ok... I mean you don't have to like it but I surely do. Good stuff. So now what kind of stuff do YOU like?
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
Oh, I like anime, Harry Potter, Ranger's Apprentice, Zelda, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, this and that.
Kyru
Kyru
I cannot lie, I've never heard of Ranger's Apprentice. But Zelda is a pretty obvious one, (sorry but I mean we're on Zelda Dungeon). Pokemon is all time favs. Oh the amount of pokemon in my life.
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
It's a very good book series, save I don't blame you for not knowing it. It's not very well-known, for some reason. And I've had/played a game from every generation.
Kyru
Kyru
I dont have any of the black white series other wise I have a game from each gen except the remakes of ruby and sapphire since i have both of the originals
Top Bottom