• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
CrimsonCavalier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey CrimsonCavalier, how you doing today?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Sorry it took me so long to comment, I had a stupid errand I had to do. LOL! I'm sure it is;-). Wow! That sounds like a interesting gaming mechanic! I gotta admit, I hate that earthbound fans and other fans of other series have to go through this crap with Nintendo of not releasing there favorite games because of them focusing too much on there flagship titles, that's why they keep having droughts.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Yeah. But also, with Mother, from what I read a lot of the issues were about copyright laws in the U.S.. Like, there were some characters that violated certain copyrights in the U.S., but not in Japan. I haven't played Mother 1, but it's available now and now I want to get it too.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Hmm, I wonder how that came to be, what characters are we talking about here? Well I hope you get it.
    108575.gif
    Link is made of everything good in this world.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I couldn't agree more. Today in particular I was really wishing that we knew more about Zelda U. E3 is next week, and I really hope that they were just teasing us with the delay. I know it isn't true, but I hope.
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    Same. Like, I know he's technically made of pixels and codes but to me, he's so much more.
    I saw in your signature that you were playing Paper Mario! I came to say one thing: I LOVE that game AND its sequel, The Thousand Year Door!
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I assume the final boss is Bowser, so nothing spoiled ;)

I started off really only increasing my HP and FP, but now I'm seeing that the badges are where the real power is, so I'm doing a lot more BP now.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    HP is kinda useless, trust me on that. Get about 20 and you'll be set pretty well. Chuggaa happened to have beat the final boss in the second one with 45 HP.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Really?? Interesting... I think I have about 25 HP right now, but that's with the HP badge, which gives me +5 HP. I also use the FP badge. I've been avoiding the chuggaa LP because I want to play the game my way, and not just copy him.
    Hey CrimsonCavalier, how you doing?^^
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Well you got a point though, if a person is making money off a game, its only fair that the creators get a piece of that pie. But what about music copyright claims do it fall in the same category? Like I said I don't know the ins and outs of copyrights, so some knowledge will do me some good.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I think so. Which is why when people share music for free, people get upset. Although, in my opinion, that's a bit different, because you're not making money from sharing. If you were, then it would be different. But I think that at least a little cut should go to the creator. Without them, you wouldn't have a game from which to make money. I don't think they should take a huge cut, though.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Oh, ok thank you for the information, I appreciate it^^.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Thanks! Oh yeah, I know what you mean though ... video games are the reason it's taken me so long to graduate. No joke. Some people do bad in college because they party too much. I did really bad at first because of video games. I had to really force myself to not play as much the last few years, so I could finish.
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    I have lots of time in my life to play though. What I mean is I should be doing things like showering and such.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Oh! Well, here's something weird about me. I hate showering. I mean, I hate the build-up to showering. Once I'm in, I don't ever want to leave, but getting myself to shower is a pain. I think it's because I'm lazy. Once I start doing something I'm ok, but it's the starting that's the problem.
    I don't believe we've talked yet. What's up?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Ah yes ... high school ^_^ what class was this for? Sophomore year was ok for me. I was really awkward then. Better than Junior year though.
    InsomniacAttack
    InsomniacAttack
    Yeah Junior year seems to be less fun than Sophomore year but Senior year is the best. And to clarify, what class was what for exactly?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Oh you said you pulled an all-nighter for school, so I was wondering what class you did it for.

To be honest, I liked Junior and Senior were ok years for me. I was still awkward, but I at least had some more friends. Plus, I enjoyed the classes I took.
    Thanks for the follow, yo!

How's it going?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I just figured the whole social group thing was broken, because I got invited to join the Xenoblade group, accepted, but I still couldn't post.

So anyways, what do you do?
    selicyc
    selicyc
    I had the same problem with social groups, though I wound up leaving and then rejoining. Worked for me. Also, sorry for the delayed response, I got really busy.

Me? Ah, I do nothing special. I work retail/food service, though I've thinking about going back to college as an English major. How about you? What do you do?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Don't worry about it! We all get busy with various things. I've been playing a lot of EarthBound so I haven't gotten on in a while.

I am currently relaxing. This summer is my last summer off before I get REALLY busy this next term. I'm going into law, so I'm enjoying my last few months of freedom. I did psychology.
    No, I'd rather get Kid Icarus Uprising. Why?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Neither have I. To be honest, I've never really cared to. Actually, I did try the original once. It was ok. Played a little like Metroid or Castlevania. Meh. Not bad, but it's no Splatoon ... ^_^
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    It's weird tbh. I have no idea where my sudden desire to play them came from, either.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    *GASP* Could it be that ... Pitt has caught your eye!? It must be the toga. I won't tell Link :X
    Hey, I don't think we've spoken. What's up?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I wish I knew. I haven't been following the soccer scene in a few years.

And yes, that is so true. I'm glad your wife tidies you up. :P

By the way, do you have a Skype account?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Yes, if it weren't for her, I'm sure small children would point and laugh at me when I go out in public.

And I'm afraid I do have one, but haven't used it in so long I don't remember my username much less my password XD
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Shoot me a message if you remember, okay?
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    No, my phone rang lol. Didn't help that I hadn't slept Sunday night, either.

Also, I'm probably never going to love anyone the way I love Link. Oh, don't get me wrong; I've dated and had relationships, but nobody has ever given me that "spark" the way he does. Loving Link feels very...right.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I keep my phone on silent when I sleep. Sorry to anyone who needs to get a hold of me before 7:00am Eastern Standard Time (that's when I always wake up). However, that's my time, and I don't answer my phone.

I hear you. It's hard to find someone in real life, I'll admit.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    I didn't realize it was midnight ... I gotta go to bed. Turn your phone to silent.

Sleep well!
    Thanks for following me CrimsonCavalier:), So how you doing?
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Ooooh! Naughty ;) I have always been scared of hacking or jailbreaking any of my electronics. They're too expensive, and the risk isn't worth it to me, in the end. I've kept all my electronics in the best shape I can by not doing anything crazy with them!
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Yeah:(, the Wii that broke was my first Wii. A day one release Wii, I had it for 5 years, it was at a time where I was sick of Nintendo's crap, so I hacked it. It was fun at first but eventually it was lost to me forever, but if I haven't hack my Wii I would of never played fire emblem 7, path of radiance, and radiant dawn.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Never would of played Pokémon colosseum and xd, paper mario the thousand year door, 4 swords adventures, minish cap, and other great games, in a way I regret nothing.
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    Me too. Then again, he could wear a potato sack and I'd still want him.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    Well, that would have been in the 1930s. Great Depression Link. You know, we could do something like LINK THROUGHOUT TIME. We only see him in his medieval look.
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    I like his medieval look, too. Honestly, I just love him in general.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom