• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Lozjam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• 64141211.jpg
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Lol yeah
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    I love a good fight between ninjas vs. pirates and this sucks because I wont be able to play it.-_- I mean everybody knows that ninjas are better.
    Hey! I did the video. It's in my sig, if you want to check it out. Like I said in the thread, the levels you made are really good. In fact, Bowser's Castle is the best Super Mario Maker level I've played so far. I really enjoyed it.
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Thank you for your kind words!
    I will definitely have to watch your video later today. It will be very constructive seeing people beat my levels and the processes they take.
    Hey, it been awhile. What's up?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Ha,ha,ha! Your right;), but right now I can't download off my computer so I'm going have to wait for a new one. I was just trying to do it the legal way, oh well:). I wish we could at least get the system with the game:(. Its going to be hard to choose which black Wii U bundle to get.
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    I would recommend getting the Wii U refurbished. It is a lot cheaper, and than you can have more money to buy games.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    While I do agree with your point that getting a refurbished Wii U will be a lot cheaper than getting a new one, but for me I like to know that if I buy a home console that it will last longer, and I know that I can always pay for warranty, but I just don't feel like going to the store every time the next refurbished Wii U breaks down.
    Hey Lozjam, how you doing?
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    I am doing great! I am a little bit tired, but I just came from an awesome MArio Party
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Oh that's good to hear. I'm glad your doing great!
    Hey man, how's life? :cool:
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Awesome! Playing any new games?
    Link Floyd
    Link Floyd
    Nah not really. I really want a Wii U but I can't afford it right now and plus I don't have the room. :(
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    If money is really an issue, than you should know that Nintendo is selling refurbished Wii U's for $200
    I know that is still a lot, but you are saving over $100.
    As for room, I am really sure you can shuffle things around a little bit. The Wii U is a pretty small console.
    I would like to inform you the music irresponsibly placed inside your signature has left me cripple.
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    BAHAHA!
    But it is the best music ever!!!!
    Says Reggie,
    And Yoshi's New Island is the BESTTTTTTESTTT game ever!
    Says Nintendo's advertising
    The composer definitely did the best he could do with this game
    And then he was immediately shot
    What's your signature from?
    Dan
    Dan
    Coders can be creative too! Regardless I've heard it's incredibly difficult to animate. I believe for a novice creating a simple walk cycle can be a pain. in Source Filmmaker.
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    Yeah, I know. They can be a real pain to code too, if you don't know what you are doing haha.
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    But, overall, I know my talents are mostly into music. I am great at playing the cello, and I am a pretty decent composer as well.
    I'm okay, don't worry. Just really tired lately so I've been spending a lot of time snuggling my Link pillow.
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    I sometimes can... But this was not a Lucid dream... I know what you would dream about though ;). Anyway... I had a dream that I saved Shigeru Miyamoto's life, and we sat down for coffee. He liked my ideas of game design, and he really liked me... So I asked if I could see the new Zelda Wii U footage... So he took me to NoJ HQ in Kyoto and let me see it, and play it... It turned out...
    Lozjam
    Lozjam
    The reason they made a delay... Was they changed the development and made a WW sequel... With Toon Link... I had very mixed emotions.. WW is one of my favorite Zelda games... But I really wanted Zelda U as we knew it.... They told me the change was due to audience appeal and that the stockholders forced the developers to do that..... I then woke up... It was a very strange dream
    LinkIsSexy
    LinkIsSexy
    Wow. And yes, I want to lucid dream about Link.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom