• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Now that is a loaded question. Just remember one thing: you asked.
Kyru
Kyru
I did. You say you love him but there are many hims (not church hymns) for which to love and there must be a favorite.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Well, if you're sure, my favorite incarnation is blond (doesn't matter which so long as he's blond), although I'm particularly attached to TP, SS, and HW Link.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Then if you want specifics: his heroism and loyalty, his big, impossibly blue eyes, the way he closes them in delight over the tiniest thing, the way he gives and gives without asking anything in return, his soft, plump lips, his cute little booty...oh, I could go on forever.
Kyru
Kyru
Well picked. Mainly TP and SS. But I agree with this. I can dig it.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I told you it was a loaded question. Also, a few weeks ago one of my friends and I started talking about how bad his feet must smell.
Kyru
Kyru
What makes you think that?
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Which part?
Kyru
Kyru
That his feety feet smell
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I dunno, but it was a pretty funny conversation.
Kyru
Kyru
Listen, Link is a busy guy and saving the world takes some sacrifices like not being able to bath regularly. However, he never seems to break a sweat so I can't imagine he smells all to horrible
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
That's cause he has a nose.
Kyru
Kyru
What would that have to do with him not smelling?? hahahaha
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Because he uses his nose to smell, so if he didn't have one...
Kyru
Kyru
okay. I'll give it to you.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
*laughs* I know, that was really, really bad.
Kyru
Kyru
Yep. That it was. hahahaha.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I have so many butterflies in my tummy right now and it's all Link's fault. :pikalove:
Kyru
Kyru
Hmmmm..... You may want to get that checked out. hahaha
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Hey, I never said I was complaining!
Top Bottom