• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Lozjam
Lozjam
Oh ok. I understand completely :)
Give your Link pillow a bro-hug for me please ;)
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I sure will. It's weird, everyone wants my Link pillow but I'm just like no.
Lozjam
Lozjam
Haha yeah. Though, I would do a lot for a Zelda pillow. But I don't think others would be fond of it, especially my girlfriend lol.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Yeah, probably. What if a stray cat followed Link home?
Lozjam
Lozjam
A stray cat huh?
Hmm... Well I assume we are talking about TP Link. As that is the only game in which cats appeared in(in a regular, non-deadly form). TP Link can communicate with cats so I would think either the cat or link would have good reason to be together. So, I would probably keep the cat. I'm not really a cat person either, but I couldn't say no to an animal in need.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I'm a cat person tbh. I had one when I was growing up, so yeah. What if I kissed Link's shoulderblades?
Lozjam
Lozjam
Well, Link would probably sigh with pleasure, and then once are done,he would turn around and hold you very closely.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Mmmm yes. It's barely eight-thirty and I'm already beyond wasted on Link whoops.
Lozjam
Lozjam
Haha. I'm don't know whether I should be happy for you, or sorry for you haha.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I don't know either whoops. He makes everything better though.
Lozjam
Lozjam
I bet he does! Haha
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Yeah. When I'm sad, all I want is to snuggle my Link pillow.
Lozjam
Lozjam
Yup. So what is new with you? I have been working a ton. I have also been practicing a ton. Oh. But I also found a garage sale. They sold me Skyrim and the black version of Final Fantasy 7 for $10!
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Meh, nothing too exciting. I feel like playing LOZ today.
Lozjam
Lozjam
I hope you have fun with that! I have been playing FF7 and Skyrim. Haha
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I should, but if I'm going to be honest, I'll probably just end up checking Link out most of the time.
Lozjam
Lozjam
Hello!
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Hey. I woke up high on Link whoops.
Lozjam
Lozjam
Haha. I woke up from a very peculiar dream.... I sometimes hate that I have vivid dreams haha
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I wish I could lucid dream.
Top Bottom