• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Raindrop14
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Rainy! Rainy. I'm not on much, that's sure. Neither are you, by the looks of it! But I gotta let you know how much of an influence you were in my life, and were one of my only friends when I was younger. Now I'm happier than I can imagine, and I couldn't have gotten here without you. I'm not never going to visit, but my life's moved on. So have a lot of people's. So, if you want my contacts and stuff, just PM me. Thanks. :)
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    That's good:). Well you gotta do what you gotta do, so I don't blame you if you was too tired to be checking on ZD, your only human. That's good. I been doing well thanks for asking. It so hot today.
    Raindrop14
    Raindrop14
    Thanks. =)

Ah. Do you like the heat or the cold more?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    You're welcome:)

I think I might like the cold a little bit more. How about you.
    I'd like to say one thing...
    I saw someone with a similar name to yours who was an AMAZING player in TF2. That wouldn't happen to be you, would it?
    Raindrop14
    Raindrop14
    Haha, no. My PC right now can't do online games, plus I've never played TF2. X3 I suppose either I have a fan or my name is common. *shrug*
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Ah well. He was still a good player, though. Even though his name wasn't yours exactly, it was pretty close!
    Raindrop14
    Wow look like your into assassin's creed, how you doing Raindrop?^^
    Raindrop14
    Raindrop14
    Yeup! Its a pretty cool game, yo. I'm pretty good. Trekkin' on to finish school, but I'm hangin' in! How are you?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Thats good to hear^^. Thats good, keep it up:) I'm ok.......but I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving zelda dungeon:(
    I know I'm late, but thanks. :) How have you been?
    Raindrop14
    Raindrop14
    Pretty swell. =) You?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    That's good to hear. ^^ I've been doing rather well myself. Thanks for asking! Do you still participate in mafia games around these parts, Rainy?
    Yeah, sorry. I've been a bit busy studying for AP exams and other tests. I'll try to be more active.
    Raindrop14
    Raindrop14
    No hurry, I understand studying is crazy what with the end of the school year. Take your time and good luck on your exams! =)
    Haha it isn't for me! On the other hand I know how to fold a pop up tent now so that's a bonus! Haha backpacking sounds like it involves too much effort for me
    Raindrop14
    Raindrop14
    Cool! Ah, yeah, backpacking is a lot, but if you ever try it, its totally worth it. =)

So, how'r you today?
    Beauts
    Beauts
    I'm good how are you?
    I do like camping actually, I haven't been much. Where I work sells camping gear so it has kind of piqued my interest a little bit lately. I like the outdoors but I also like being comfortable haha
    Not many plans to be honest, probably just trying to save up some money, what about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom