• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Sorry it has taken me so long to write back. Real life gets in the way of forums and video games sometimes ...

To be perfectly honest ... I didn't care for it. I really don't like co-op games that can only be played co-op style. I like playing with friends sometimes, but mostly, if I can't play a game alone, then I won't get it.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
It's why I never really finished Four Swords. I didn't have 3 other people to play with. And I don't think I would get a game that makes you have to play with others. Which is why I could never get into MMOs.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Its alright, that's how life goes after all. I think triforce heroes have single player but like you said you probably don't like the co-op style of the game. Have you try Four Swords anniversary edition? I feel the same way about MMOs. So how you been?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Pretty busy actually. Taking care of some stuff around the house, fixing things. What's up with you?
Triforce King
Triforce King
Your the man CrimsonCavalier, or should I say the handyman^^ Oh same old same old, I'm doing well.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
That's good. Enjoying the Georgia summer heat? My sister just moved from Atlanta to Nevada.
Triforce King
Triforce King
I'm mostly indoors:P. That's good for her, I wish I can meet her though
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
She says she will miss it there. She liked it there.
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's too bad, well she can always visit Atlanta Georgia if she got some friends or family here. So how you doing today?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Pretty good actually. Played some Splatoon, paid some bills (that's always fun ...), recorded some EarthBound for a LP, and grilled a hamburger for lunch. Just waiting for my wife to get home.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Sounds like you had a pretty fun day^^, but I didn't knew that anybody consider paying the bills fun? That's cool you working on a EarthBound lets play. How your wife been doing?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Haha no, it was sarcasm. It isn't fun. But it's necessary. Yeah, doing EarthBound. Unlike all the other games I've done, I've never played it before, so it's fun. She's doing good. She's been working hard.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Oh, I guess I need to brush up on some sarcasm then:right:. Yeah you gotta do what you gotta do. That's good. That's good, she doing good tell I say hi:P
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I will! I'm recording a bunch of games now, and just uploading them later, because I don't know if I'll have a ton of time this fall when I start school. So I'm doing WW now, next I'm doing the original Zelda (already finished), then DKC for SNES, and then EarthBound.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Wow got alot on your plate, Well I wish you good luck in your projects, your schooling and your daily life.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Yeah! I'm trying to take full advantage of this last summer of pure freedom. I mean, school in the fall is going to take most of my time, so I won't have time to record anything. My free time will probably be spent on Xenoblade X, and I won't have too much of that, so I just want to play all of the games this summer!
Triforce King
Triforce King
good idea coming up with this plan. I hope you have enough time to record the games you plan to record in the summer. Yeah it is a long game. Someday are you going to record X too? Oh and how come your not worry about copyright claims, because you know how Nintendo is?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I'm not making money off of it, so I'm not worried about it. In the videos where they are claiming copyrighted content, I allow them to display ads. I don't care. Like I told you before, I'm not trying to make money off of this.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Oh, so that how you get copyright claims. I'm sorry about that, I just been hearing that companies like Nintendo are real sensitive when it comes to there products. I don't really know the ins and outs of copyrights.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I'm pretty sure that if you are making money off of your videos, Nintendo asks for a cut. Just like Google does. Some other companies do too, but most people seem to be focusing on Nintendo. I don't see the problem. You're making money from playing a video game. The least you can do is give the creator a cut. That's just me, though.
Top Bottom