• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Beauts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Happy B'day beauts. Hope you have had a great day so far and enjoy the rest of it!
    images
    Your new nickname is Kirby. No one can change your new nickname.
    Reactions: Beauts
    Beauts
    Beauts
    Thanks (I will never be Kirby though)
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    You can't deny it, Kirby! You'll always be Kirby to me!
    Beauts
    Beauts
    No.
    You wanted to talk to me on the SB yesterday? I'm sorry that I left but I was on my break and had to go back to work...
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Oh my God! Thank you! I get your first point and agree. Your second point is so true... even though downloading music is more convenient it kills the purpose of actually owning something. Rather than owning an vinyl record you have a digital album you can't actually touch or hold. Sure we still have CDs but honestly I've always felt analog just sounds better which is why I'd rather have vinyl.
    Beauts
    Beauts
    I'm glad to find a kindred spirit! I have CDs, I avoid downloads and don't own an ipod. But convenience is a fine thing, only a shame to sacrifice art. And also, they wonder why albums are dying but who is going to bother with an album and finding new songs and music if they can just get one song super easily. The value for their money is undermined there
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    And to add to the undermining people can find free downloads of those songs relatively easy. Most people would just download the free download instead of buying the legit one.

So I've heard a lot of popular bands play gigs in London. Have you ever gone to a concert and seen a popular band?
    I've been pretty well myself. I'm definitely in the mood for some ZD once more.

I'm glad things are working out for you. It's nice to hear from you again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom