• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Shroom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• That's an avatar I haven't seen in a while. Makes me tempted to bring out the Iggy avatar and bring the Koopa crew back together.
    Reactions: Shroom
    Shroom
    Shroom
    Yes! I was just really feeling the "Derpy Koopa" avatar haha. Would love to see the crew get back together
    Deku, can you change your user title? It gets people confused mate!!!
    Shroom
    Shroom
    Will do! Haha, I did it as a little joke, but if it's causing an issue I'll switch it out.
    D
    Can you ban me or is it still safe to steam your lunch money?
    Shroom
    Shroom
    You can steam it so that my dollar bills are nice and crisp when you steal them!! (plz don't punch me in the face again, my family can't afford your lunch and for me to get new glasses :( )
    oh and i realized i wasn't following you so now i'm following you lol yay but anyway ya cool so umm ya and stuff k nice chat byeee :kcoolsar:
    Shroom
    Shroom
    I realized the same as soon as you followed me. It's super strange because we talk pretty often, so I just assumed haha
    Congratulation

Congratumulation

Congratumutilation

Congrats on Mutilation

umu

Mutilate pls, i need

thanks friend

:)
    Shroom
    Shroom
    Thank you friend. It truly accumulates unusual Dekunut responses from Prof. Uwualgambo.... uvu unu uvu unu
    O-oh, I....I see your Comm. Coordinator now. Are...are you going to abuse your power now? :oops:

And congratz. :bear:
    Shroom
    Shroom
    MAXIMUM POWER ABUSE™ and CORRUPTION™ only.

And thank you :bear:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom