• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Beauts
Beauts
It's ok :) I just wanted to see how you are
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I'm doing a little better now. Thank you for being so nice to me over the past few days Beauts, you are such a good friend.
Beauts
Beauts
Good :) you will feel even better yet with some time. And no problem, thank you :) I'm glad to try and help you and be there for you
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
You are so nice! :) so how have you been?
Beauts
Beauts
Haha thanks :) I've been ok thanks nothing to report ha
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Well that is good, I'm happy you are ok. Seems like Dan and you got a bit of a spam war going on though...
Beauts
Beauts
Haha me and Dan always have a spam war of some kind going on, it's our "thing" :)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dan will start a spam war with anyone, all it takes is one spam on his wall and boom! You got a spam war on your hands, lol.

So how are things in London?
Beauts
Beauts
Dan declared spam war on me first to be honest!

London is fine. Everything is good, same old really haha. How is everything in insert whichever town or city you're from?
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Lol, you are going to laugh, I actually live in the state of Georgia (and when I saw you information I noticed your real name is Georgia!). I live in the city of Savannah, everything is good, normal I guess.
Beauts
Beauts
Oh, haha XD I was actually named after the Ray Charles song 'georgia on my mind ' but heh :) isn't savannah near the sea? My information comes entirely from having read Gone With The Wind several times
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Yep it is. There is a section on the coast but I live a little futher inland. Funny story, it turns out my friend Nate (Djinn) lived here last year but we had no idea we lived in the same city. His collage is literally only a 15 minute drive from were I live. He moved though.

Lol, do you like Blues music?
Beauts
Beauts
Ahhh ok :) Haha what a strange coincidence. I don't think there's anyone else from London on here but I could be wrong. Most of the other Brits live on the opposite side of the country to me, haha. I do like blues music, I wouldn't really classify Ray Charles as blues though so much as gospel/ r&b which is a development of the blues
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
True, but I saw something about you menetioning Blues as a type of music you like in your info thing... you do realize you are probably the only person who actually wrote a full “about me” passage on that thing, right? If I could get the time I'd try doing it also but just like you I have trouble writing only about myself.

I heard BB King died :( he was like the best Blues Guitarist ever...
Beauts
Beauts
Hah I was just really bored that day, I usually can't think of anything to say at all.

Yeah, he died. All those old legends are dying off and the sad part is there is nobody to replace them.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
It is so true that the futher back you look into the music library the better music was. Modern music is just so... fake. People who have no business doing anything with music are musicians. It is so messed up.
Beauts
Beauts
I don't always think old is better and new is bad but all modern music has it's roots in the blues and those roots are being forgotten over time, so that music has just become a business rather than an art. Download has also killed music in my opinion, I'm personally happy to see the rise of vinyl again and transference back to tangible formats.
Top Bottom