• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

InsomniacAttack
InsomniacAttack
No problem! I like what you have to say.
I'm doing awesome! Yourself?
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Thanks! ^^ I've seen you around the forums as well. I'm doing excellent! Been writing a lot of new music lately. :)
InsomniacAttack
InsomniacAttack
Awesome. My sister is really into writing music as well, but I mostly like listening to it and playing around on the piano.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Nice! I wish I knew how to play piano better, I have pretty basic piano skills. XD I play guitar and sing.
InsomniacAttack
InsomniacAttack
Yeah. I played piano for 8 years then stopped completely for a year and now I just mess around on it from time to time. I kinda want to learn to play some drums too since they're my favorite instrument in music.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
That's cool. I envy anyone who can play the drums XD. I tried learning a few years ago but I just couldn't seem to get it haha. Stringed instruments are really my thing. I also play bass and violin. ^^
InsomniacAttack
InsomniacAttack
I tried picking up guitar a few times but it never really caught on for me. I have a few friends who play the drums who say it isn't too hard. heck, my Mom played then through High School and College and she can still rock out at the drop of a hat.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Haha that's awesome!!! So have you ever considered joining a band? It can be quite fun. :3
InsomniacAttack
InsomniacAttack
Not really. Its not something I've thought about a lot but it sounds like a big commitment on top of school.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Oh yeah, school should come first, afterall. :) What grade are you in? What are you taking?
InsomniacAttack
InsomniacAttack
I'm currently in my last 3 weeks of my Sophomore year of High School. I'm taking pretty much the standard classes for 10th grade in addition to Spanish 3 and Chemistry.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Nice! ^^ Do you enjoy high school? Tbh, it didn't really get fun until about mid way though Junior year. ^^
InsomniacAttack
InsomniacAttack
Yeah. Its fun most of the time, if a bit stressful at times. I've heard junior year is the worst and senior year is the best by far. Maybe because the senior trip at my school is Disneyland for a day and a half.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
LUCKY! Our senior trip? PUZZLES FUN DOME. A PLACE FOR LITTLE KIDS. Our school was so poor XD
InsomniacAttack
InsomniacAttack
xD That was like my 9th grade trip. We went to the San Fransisco Exploritorium. It was actually fun though.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Nice! ^^ Yeah I live in KY and there's **** here. Even though I live in the biggest city here, we still have to drive a billion miles away to actually get to cool places. :P
Top Bottom