• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Ominethious
Ominethious
Eyup. However until I see proof in the show that he's alive, he's dead. Its like saying Bobba Fett is still alive in the Star Wars universe after Empire Strikes Back. No, he's dead, and will be dead till he shows up in the series. They granted that part of the RvB lore some closure following into Season 10, and 11.

Honestly, they DON'T, need to bring him back. No reason to.
Ominethious
Ominethious
It's like bringing back the Director, its unessisary, and would cause unessicary conflict.
octorok74
octorok74
Not really. And if I recall correctly which I may not be since I read this a while back, but Boba Fett is still alive. Well, in expanded universe he escaped the sarlacc, did some bounty hunting and then somehow fell back into the sarlacc. But Disney said EU stuff never happened. Meta is alive.
Ominethious
Ominethious
In the expanded universe, he fell into said Sarlacc pit another 2 times before during permanently.
octorok74
octorok74
Guess I did recall wrong then. I only read about the first first time he got out and fell in. But how dumb do you have to be to fall into a sarlacc pit three times?
Top Bottom