• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
New Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• When's part 5 going up? Hope you enjoy the video. The first Smash video I'm working on should be up tomorrow...in theory!
    I think you mentioned in your first video that you're a Smash Bros fan so thought I'd mention the Smash Bros Month we're doing on the other channel I'm part of. There will be a video for each game and possibly some extra videos after. The video for the first game is here: Smash Month: "Super Smash Bros" - YouTube
    I wasn't part of this one as I haven't played it but I am involved in the videos for Melee and Brawl. Also got some Smash Bros videos for my channel in the works :)
    Watched all the parts, great videos. The recorder you're using is much better. There is the small water mark in the bottom left corner but I actually stopped noticing it pretty quickly. Looking froward to part 5, when will it be up?
    Sorry I haven't been able to check out the videos yet, been trying to work on 4 videos at the same time! 1 is now finished and the script for another one is coming along nicely whereas the others aren't quite as urgent so I'll be checking them out tomorrow afternoon :D
    Howdy, sorry it's taken me so long to reply, not been on here for ages so only just seen the message. I saw on Youtube the next parts are up but not been able to watch them yet. Should be able to get round to it soon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom