• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Dance? I recall you mentioning dance before, but what kind of dancing do you participate in specifically?

And it's good to hear you've knocked your AP exams out of the way. I remember always being relieved to finish my AP exams when I was in high school.
Mudora
Mudora
I do Ukrainian dancing. :) Actually, this was probably my last year of it, unless I wanted to audition for a semi professional group. It's kind of sad, but I'm glad I got to enjoy it for so long.

Haha definitely! I originally had one spare scheduled in my morning, so now that Calculus and English are both done, my morning is completely off! It's a good feeling.
You're in university now, correct? How's that going?
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Oh, wow. You're the first person I've heard of who participates in Ukrainian dancing. I'll have to take a look at some YouTube videos shortly to get the gist of it.

And university has been going well for me. I just finished my second year. This past semester was soon actually my best.
Mudora
Mudora
Oh really? Haha I think it's starting to get a lot more popular in Canada; surprisingly, there are quite a few Ukrainian dance groups around my area.

Hey, congratulations! What are you studying?
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
I'm double majoring in chemistry and psychology.
Top Bottom