• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I don't believe we have either! How are you? Just hanging out ... nothing special.
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Same. Been a long day of shopping and playing games. How have you been liking ZD?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I went shopping myself today. Groceries. Gotta eat, right?

I didn't get to play many games today, because I was watching football (Champions League today).

Ummm... so far, I'm liking this place a lot. The majority of people here are really friendly and I really like the atmosphere here. There are some people that I really am not liking very much, though, because of the way they approach others in conversation.
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Nah, not groceries. I was out buying pants and shorts.

And by football, do you mean the kicking sport or the throwing sport? Sorry, I don't know where you are in the world. :P

And I'm glad you enjoy ZD. It was nice talking to you!
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
The kicking kind! I live in Maryland, but I prefer the "proper football" like Beauts calls it.

I hate shopping for clothes for myself. Maybe that's why all my clothes are old...
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Ah. I prefer soccer myself. American football is way to rough for me.

And I brought my mom along. Let's face it, women have an intuition for good shopping. :)
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
What teams do you like?

And yes, I also believe that women have a better idea for not just shopping but "style", which is something I stay away from if I can. But my wife helps me so I don't go outside looking like a fool. Ha!
Top Bottom