• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I finally figured out how to follow people hahaha ... I would have done so when you started following me but I hadn't figured it out.

I'm doing well. Just finished up with school. And now I'm just hanging around the house.
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's good, its ok it happen to the best of us.

That's good. That's good it never hurt for some R and R once in awhile. So what games have you been playing?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Well, I am starting on a Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance walk-through. I'm also playing a LOT of Xenoblade.

Of course, I'm playing Mario Kart 8, and I'm SUPER excited for Splatoon.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Wow how you get Path of Radiance because that game is super expensive now? Cool me too, I'm preparing for X.

Cool, did you try their dlc packs? I'm looking forward to Splatoon too^^
Triforce King
Triforce King
Hehehe, I remember I told Mercedes that I will spray my ink all over her body in the game, on the shoutbox
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
HAHA! That's brilliant! Yeah, I got all the DLC packs. I've had Path of Radiance ... never got rid of it when I bought it originally.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Ha, ha thanks, maybe if I'm luck maybe me and her can hook up after the match XD Maybe I treat her to some Takoyaki lol! Oh ok, I hope you having fun with it. *sigh* your so lucky-_-
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Do you know her in real life?

Yeah, it's a great game. I really enjoy the Fire Emblem games
Triforce King
Triforce King
No but I would like to nudge nudge, wink wink.

It sure is^_^ one of my favorite FE games. Me too, well except awakening and IF.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Wooooooooo! Have you ever seen her? Someone's got a crush!?

I haven't played any of the 3DS games. The last one I played was the Wii game, but I don't own it.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Lol! No, I don't even know how she looks. I do?....Maybe;).

Oh, that's too bad, there some good ones out there. you talking about radiant dawn?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Yeah that's the one. I wanted to play it since it was a sequel to Path of Radiance, but I only played it for a very short while. I'm sure it's crazy expensive now. Sometimes I kick myself for not taking the Wii more seriously when it was still relevant.
Triforce King
Triforce King
I played it for a very short while too, The reason I couldn't finish it is because my Wii broke because I hack it. That's why I was able to play Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn
Top Bottom