• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Eduarda
Eduarda
Yes it has, you can see it in the General Announcements in the CCC :>

I've been doing great :D Only a month or so left of school. But the teachers are going to strike on May 4th. Probably for higher pay or something. So schools would be closed. And I can't wait for that :D
kokirion
kokirion
wha
that's not fair :d I have so much stuff to do.
But I guess I shouldn't complain either. The university just funded most of my holidays in the US, they partially fund my excursion to Denmark next month, and my parents take me to India this summer! :D

Are you going to college after this year?
Eduarda
Eduarda
You are so lucky D: The university funding your holidays? That's just amazing. Wow. Also, stay away from the spiders and lizards in India :>

I'm probably going to do another lap of the last year before I go to university.
Eduarda
Eduarda
Oh my gosh that emote >.>
kokirion
kokirion
they funded the 4 days of the study trip. But we added another 12 days for holidays :'D I mean, if we were already there :d
I'm probably going to get so sick again in India :( In China I almost had to go to the hospital, and in Thailand I too got sick for half the trip. Everytime I step across the border xd even in the USA I was out for some days. Doesn't seem so much fun anymore when I think about it...
kokirion
kokirion
I also re-did one of my years at high school, sometimes that's better, or in my case, I just screwed up (no idea how I still got admitted to a university though...)

... I open ZD, and for some reason... having not listened to this kind of music for years, I set Ravio's theme for ALBW on repeat. It's been on for half an hour, wtf I'm getting crazy.. it drives me nuts : /
Eduarda
Eduarda
That's great :D

Aww :c Maybe you should wear a bee protection suit to stay away from all the sickness :>
M01103_Suit-Veil.jpg
Oh, and buy nothing from the stalls on the streets. They aren't reliable. I wish you a safe trip ^^

I'm sure you deserved it :)

I have yet to buy ALBW :c
Top Bottom