• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Sometimes those are the best days. I had reserves this weekend, and I had my physical fitness test, so that's always fun -_____-

Reserves are ok. Gives me something to do.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well I hope everything go good for you, maybe bring your favorite magazine so that you won't get to be bored if your not doing something.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I usually bring homework of my 3DS :D

Though I recently transferred to a new unit where I'm actually doing things, so I'm not as bored.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Oh that's good to hear. Hey I came up with names that I would name my dolls/skells, want to hear them?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Yeah man!
Triforce King
Triforce King
okay, so for Light type: Takamaru. color:brown
Middle type: General skells ;) color: green and orange
Heavy type: Growth Reaper. color: all black
So what you think?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Takamaru ... is that named after the samurai from that old game?

I really like Growth Reaper since the aliens are called Growth, right? And you'll be sending them to their doom, hopefully ;)
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well I use the name Takamaru from that messenger hawk from naruto shippuden because I like the name and I like the hawk http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Takamaru Yep and I'm glad you like it:) So do you have any new names you going to use?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Oh! I never watched Naruto, so I didn't get the reference. I always wanted to get into it, but I never did. What's your favorite anime? Or your top favorites?

I haven't thought of anything else aside from Shinku No Ken so far, but I guess maybe I'll think of others when I actually see them.
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's ok:). dragon ball series, yu yu hakusho, gundam, death note, inuyasha to name a few. What's yours? Yeah just give it some time.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Oh man ... ok. First, I love anime, but I hardly ever have time to watch anymore, but here goes:

Scrapped Princess
Attack on Titan (of course)
Death Note (I'm a few episodes from finishing it)
Inuyasha
DBZ
Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
Love Hina
Full Metal Alchemist
Triforce King
Triforce King
Don't feel bad, I don't watch that much lately too. Oh crap how did I forget Attack on Titan and Full Metal Alchemist-_- That's a good list:)
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Thanks! ^_^ Back in the day, ALL I did was watch anime. I miss those simpler days :P

Whenever I do have free time these days I'd rather play video games than watch TV, even if it is anime.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Your welcome. I guess we are old men now lol.

I feel the same way sometimes ^_^
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Don't remind me -___-v lol ... I think I love anime so much not only because it's great, but because it reminds me of old times when life just seemed simpler. I would go to school, come home, watch anime, and go on forums and talk about anime and stuff.

Actually, this place kind of reminds me of those old forums I used to go to.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Lol:D. Cool, I like anime for the deep mature stories and that its different from other medium.

I miss how ZD use to be before it change
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
What did it used to be like?
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well for one it felt like you had the freedom to express yourself whether you was a anime fan, video game fan, music fan etc. You could fill in the background of your page with pictures of the things you like, which made everyone's page layout unique and not generic like now.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Another thing I miss about old ZD is that it use to be a family friendly website, back then in 2011, I got so sick and tired of the YouTube community racial BS that I wanted to leave, so I heard about Zelda dungeon on YouTube so I got on and became a member, I got to say for a while it was nice, I met some good people on here who was nice and still nice to me.
Triforce King
Triforce King
It was so orderly and if someone did use foul language, the words was blocked period. The emoticons was fun and simple and not overly exaggerated and annoying like now, they even took the old emoticons off to favor these new stupid ones. We use to have photo albums where we can put our pictures in so that people can see them, which adds to the expressing ourselves part I was talking about.
Top Bottom