• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I saw it! Oh man! I was so excited. So they're calling the Dolls something different in English ... very interesting!
Triforce King
Triforce King
They call them skells which is funny because the definition of the word means a stereotypical or archetypal designation, refers to a person who is homeless, vagrant or derelict. It is often used to connote such a person who is habitually engaged in small-time criminal activity, especially by one working as a con artist or panhandler. I like dolls better.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I think most people are gonna still call them dolls, since that's what we learned them as. I didn't even remember what their English name was, I was still calling them dolls.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Leave it to Nintendo of America to decided what's better for American consumers, when it come to localization, they probably did it because the name dolls don't sound masculine enough what a bunch of jokers. How was your day?
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
It was alright. Did a lot of cleaning and laundry. Got some errands done as well. Didn't do any homework or any video games, though. I guess that'll be tomorrow!

You?
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well I'm glad your day went well. I'm doing good, thanks for asking, I didn't do much today but it was good.
Top Bottom