• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

wingedarcher7
wingedarcher7
Thank you, it's nice to be here!
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
You're welcome. What's up?
wingedarcher7
wingedarcher7
Getting through the day at school and spending some time in between classes watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. It's amazing so far.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Sounds like fun. I'm not doing too much...just kinda flying high on Link.
wingedarcher7
wingedarcher7
That always sounds like fun too. Which Link design would you say is your favorite, then?
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
That's a loaded question. Just remember: you asked.
wingedarcher7
wingedarcher7
That's alright with me. What's your answer?
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Well, my favorite incarnation is blond. Doesn't matter which so long as he's blond (although I'm quite fond of TP, SS, and HW Link).

Then, if we're talking specifically: his heroism and loyalty, his big, impossibly blue eyes, the way he closes them in delight over the tiniest thing, his plump lips, his cute little booty...oh...I could go on forever.
wingedarcher7
wingedarcher7
Haha, that's a pretty good answer. I've got to admit that blonde definitely works. There are tons of great things about Link, though I think you pay attention to different things about his design than I do.

TP and HW designs are some of the best, I agree with that. The SS one was a nice blend of the TP style with a cartoony color over it too, but I think I like the Toon design over that one.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
I told you it was a loaded question! Do you think it hurt when he fell from Skyloft?
wingedarcher7
wingedarcher7
It was! But I appreciate you putting in the time to answer me anyways. Hmm..not if Loftwing came by and helped out. Angels should be able to soar, after all.
LinkIsSexy
LinkIsSexy
Yes indeed. Plus, he had his sailcloth to guide him and my heart to catch him. I added you on Skype btw, is that okay?
Top Bottom