• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Fig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Happy Birthday Fig. Enjoy the day.
    Reactions: Fig
    Fig
    Fig
    Thanks Octo! I did enjoy my day. Hope you also had a great day as well!
    Happy Birthday Fig. :party:
    Fig
    Fig
    Thanks Owl! It really means a lot to me that you took the time to send me a message to wish me happy birthday! =D
    happy_birthday_morgan__by_carlmary-d64a2vo.jpg
    Happy birthday, man. No matter what happens, you can always come to us!
    Fig
    Fig
    Thanks Kenshin! Thank you for your support! Really means a lot to me!
    Happy birthday to you Fig! :D Welcome to your 20s. ;) I hope your day will be amazing! ^^
    Fig
    Fig
    Thanks Pendy! I actually was thinking what it's like to be 20. Personally I don't feel any difference between 19 and 20. All I know is that I had a good time on my birthday! =D
    Pen
    Pen
    That's awesome to hear! And yeah, when I turned 20 last month I didn't really feel any different from before either. ^^
    Fig
    Fig
    Nice! :3c
    Hey Fig how are you? Do you remember that invite I sent ya, I wanted to ask you did you try to join my group because there was something wrong with the forum?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    ok when it does I let you know. By the way, do you know anybody who is interested in Xenoblade Chronicles or the other xeno games?
    Fig
    Fig
    Other than Thar and Sheik, that's all I know. I know several friends online and irl that are interested in XCX and played XC I'm not certain they would join this forum.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Hmm, I already have Sheik as a member. Well that's ok one person is better than none. Thank you for your help.
    I saw your NNID on the NNID thread, and I was wondering if it was cool to add you on Wii U? I am always looking for more people to play with! ^_^
    Fig
    Fig
    Sure, you may add me on the Wii U. Just let me know what is yours so I may add your friend request. Most of the time you will see me play Smash Bros. but I do dabble in the other games.
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier
    CrimsonCavalier just like here! I play some Smash too, but I'm REALLY bad at that game. At least compared to all my friends. I am big on Mario Kart as well, and I plan on getting into Splatoon!
    Fig
    Fig
    Same here, I'm still big on Mario Kart 8 and I'm very excited for Splatoon.
    Hey Fig! For some reason I can't PM you with stuff for the mafia game. How can I get it to you?
    Fig
    Fig
    You could send me a conversation via skype through Libk.
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    I talked to him. Said he'd do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom