• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Jamie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Mighty warrior of the CCC clan, may you please grace the CCC with a second of your time. May you please click "Like" under this post which I have linked in attempt to lessen your efforts? Your sacrifice and legend will be told throughout the ages. Thank you, brave sir.
    religious-easter-template.jpg
    Just so you know, you actually are my best ZD friend, I just never told you in case you would make fun of me.
    I hope you like my topic and find some insightful discussion later on within it's confines.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    I think it's a good topic I'll be responding to it later.
    Reactions: pug300
    Dan
    Dan
    3104417639_87dedc4320.jpg
    Jamie
    Jamie
    What is this?
    Dan
    Dan
    This is a rather nice boat don't you think?
    Jamie
    Jamie
    Yes. Reminds me of something, on the last episode of School Days, they couldn't show it because of a recent disaster so they just showed pictures of boats. The actual episode finished with a girl on a boat holding the main characters head. There was a "nice boat" meme from then on.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    I'm not even sure what shallow dig this one is referring to but honestly dan there's no need to try to make me feel like **** for things I did several weeks ago.
    Jamie
    Jamie
    My self esteem is already low enough as it is. I made some mistakes that I regret. Please stop.
    Dan
    Dan
    I have no dear what you're talking about, stop being a wet girls blouse Jamie xD. (That's a phrase we have hear in England) Also please don't refer to me as a shallow digger that's actually something which many of us refer to as mean, I never make digs at you. I love you and I mean that. <3
    Jamie
    Jamie
    This is the poor fella who you said shouldn't be allowed on benches if I remember correctly.
    Dan
    Dan
    Wow good memory, I can't really remember saying that but yes I did. I also heard that earlier before this picture was taken a rather angry guy told him he shouldn't be happy nor recieve praise for being fat. What a strange world we live in. Don't worry though I'm sure that same person will shine a few shoes later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom