• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Myriadviper42
Myriadviper42
Heyo! It's been a while and I just decided to check in for a bit. How's it going?
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
It's going well. Bunch of gross new emotes on the site now, but you can block those,
Myriadviper42
Myriadviper42
Yeah, the new layout is weird...probably just not used to it. That is REALLY unattractive. I'm doing well writing on FF.net, albeit not for this fandom, and I decided to come back to see how you guys were doing. :D
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
Nice to see you back online
Myriadviper42
Myriadviper42
Yea. I'll be on occasionally, I just left because I didn't really have anything to say here anymore and I'd lost interest in writing and RPing so...I'm doing better now about that but I do miss the RPs we did.
DarkLink7
DarkLink7
We could RP in a convo
Myriadviper42
Myriadviper42
Meh...I got other things to do. High school is keeping me very, VERY busy. I'd love to do so but I just need to learn how to manage my time and I've got like five different things to do today, only two of them school. Maybe another time when I'm less busy and have the motivation to do so, but not now.
Top Bottom