• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
The Chosen Tranks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, I heard Nintendo withdrew from Brazil recently. I hope you can still obtain Zelda Wii U somehow. Any country you can import from?

As for myself, if I ever do go to Brazil, the U.S. has a solid exchange rate for the Brazilian Real. That should balance out the higher price.

And yes, every country does have its fair share of issues. But it's reassuring that people throughout time have always stood up for what's right. I mean, the recent Charlie Hebdo protests in France were the largest in that country's history.
    Reactions: The Chosen Tranks
    The Chosen Tranks
    The Chosen Tranks
    Hi, sorry I had a little problem with my internet.. I don't know about the Zelda U, 'cause I still don't own a Wii U, and have no idea when I will. But I think this decision Nintendo made is just temporary, probably they will find another distributor (??)..
    So, I would normally comment on your comment to my comment, but I'm not sure you would see a notification, since I posted first. Commentception. XD

I see you're from Brazil. I don't think I know anyone from Brazil. I took a class in the country, and it's a bit worrying that the government tries to cover up some of the poverty in your country. It's a beautiful culture, though. I've studied the Brazilian martial art, Capoera, a bit. Here's hoping I can save up enough money to attend the 2016 Olympics.
    Reactions: The Chosen Tranks
    The Chosen Tranks
    The Chosen Tranks
    hmm man idk.. If you came here, you're going to spend A LOT. Here EVERYTHING is expensive.. like, for example, the games prices are like the triple of USA, because of the taxes.. well every country has its own issues right
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom